Please read our studio policies:
- Barre Chic reserves the right to cancel classes with less than 4 participants. We will notify registered participants by email.
- Sticky barre socks are recommended but not required. Barre socks can be purchased in studio for $20-$26.
- Please leave your outdoor shoes in the shoe cubbies by the entrance. Please do not walk through the studio space with your outdoor shoes. Our members appreciate clean floors while class is in session.
- Please bring a yoga mat to all classes. You may lay your mat over our thick mats for Barre and Pilates, but our mats are not suitable for aerial and ALL BARRE classes, as they are too squishy for proper balance.
- No cell phone use during class. Please leave cell phones with your personal belongings. We ask that all cell phones be tucked away during class to prevent an instructor or other member from stepping on your cell phone while class is in session. Take this hour to focus on yourself, you deserve it! If you should still choose to keep your phone by your side during class, Barre Chic and our instructors are not liable for any damage caused to the phone.
- Participants must be at least 16 years old to attend all classes. All minors must have a paper release form signed by a parent or guardian.
- New clients please arrive 5-10 minutes early.
- There are no refunds or transfers on any New Client Specials or class packages. To request a refund on a membership or class pack we ask that you provide a doctors not for consideration. Not all requests will be approved.
- All clients MUST arrive on time for class. Failure to arrive at class start time may result in an inability to attend class.
- Package sharing is not permitted. Each participant must have their own active pricing option.
- Water is available for $1 CASH ONLY.
- No glass containers.
- We provide cubbies (no lockers) for you personal belongings. We also have a changing room, but please be aware that we do not have shower facilities. We are not responsible for the loss or theft of any personal items.
- Please alert your instructor if you are pregnant or become pregnant.
- Barre Chic reserves the right to refuse service.
- For aerial classes please remove all jewelry prior to attending class. This is for your safety and to prevent tears in the fabric.
- For aerial classes please do not wear any clothing that has snaps, hooks or zippers as this can tear the fabric.
- For aerial classes please arrive at least 10-15 minutes early as hammocks need to be rigged to your height. Failure to do so will result in the inability to attend class.
If you choose to register for any of our auto-pay memberships a signed contract will be required. This contract will be valid for the term of the membership. Should you wish to terminate your contract early a fee will be required to cancel the membership. This fee is outlined in your contract whether signed in studio or electronically. Any upgrade will begin a new contract for the term of the membership. For example if you are on the 10 classes a month membership and are 4 months into that contract in order to upgrade to unlimited you will be signing a new 12 month contract at that time. You may NOT downgrade a membership at any time during the life of the contract. All auto-pay memberships will auto-renew unless we receive an email stating you do not wish to renew your membership. This email must be received no later than the day before your membership is scheduled to renew. All notes sent after the date of renewal are subject to a termination fee to cancel the membership which is outlined in your contract.
All memberships are subject to a $10 late cancel or $15 no-show fee which is added to your account and will be deducted from your credit card on the same date as your monthly payment. Discontinued limited Memberships (1x and 2x a week memberships) will loose a class credit should you late cancel or not show for a scheduled class. We do make exceptions for emergencies. Emergencies are classified as ER visits, unexpected hospital or doctor visits (note required) or serious illness such as the flu or norovirus. You may email us for consideration but please be aware that not all requests will be accepted. Barre Chic reserves the right to determine what is considered an "emergency" in the clients situation and make the determination to waive the late fee or not. Any additional classes that you are signed up for aside from your allotted amount will include an $8 drop in fee. This fee is added to your account and deducted with your next months payment.
Any retail or in studio purchases will be added towards your account at the time of purchase unless requested otherwise. The purchase amount will be deducted with your next month payment. Should you have any questions at all regarding our auto-pay policy please email us at info@barrechicNE.com.
Your time is very valuable! So is that of our instructors. We therefore maintain a strict 10-hour cancellation policy for all classes and appointments. If you need to cancel your class reservation after the 10 hour mark, you will lose the class credit. If you must late-cancel, you will be charged the full amount of the class or service. This means that you will lose a class credit for those on a class package or limited membership (discontinued memberships), and 10x a month/unlimited memberships will be charged $10 for a late cancel and a $15 no-show fee. If you are on an auto-pay membership please see our auto-pay policy for more details on late class charges.
Barre Chic reserves the right to cancel any class with an attendance of less than 4 guests pre-registered 1 hour before class or by 9 pm the evening before a 6 am class. Barre Chic also reserves the right to cancel class in the case of inclement weather. In the case of a cancelled class all guests will be notified via email and text messaging (if you have text enabled on your profile) no later than 1 hour prior to your class start time. If there is a late cancellation after the 1 hour mark we will credit your account with a "free class" or $10 credit for 10x a month/unlimited members. Free class offerings are subject to a $10 cancellation fee for all participants. In the event of a genuine emergency, please contact the front desk for consideration.
Event and studio rental cancellation policy will be discussed upon booking.
Please note that our schedule is subject to change due the holidays, school vacation weeks and seasons.
We are happy to offer a 10% discount for teachers, students, health care professionals and veterans. Students must be 23 years or younger and provide a valid student ID to receive discount. Teachers (grades K to 12 and college) must also provide a teacher ID to receive discount. Daycare employees do not qualify. Health care professionals include nurses, LNA's and doctors only. The administration/reception department of any practitioners office does not qualify. At Barre Chic we honor our veterans and their families. Our veteran discount includes those who have served in our military and their immediate family (spouse & children.)
All discounts are contingent upon showing a valid ID or item that shows profession, etc. We must see this proof during your first visit or it can be emailed to us. A note will be made on your account to ensure that you receive the discount going forward for all additional class package or auto-pay purchases.
Inclement WEATHER POLICY
The safety of our clients and instructors are of the utmost importance to us. We will closely follow the forecast and road reports to make cancellation decisions with your safety in mind. Cancellations will be made no later than 1 hour prior to class start time and you will receive an email if the class is cancelled. We will also follow the Salem, NH school closings. During a school closing or delay we may decide to cancel morning classes.
Cancellation announcements will be posted on Facebook and a notification will be sent through our studio app. We ask that you please follow updates on Facebook or check in our online scheduler prior to your class.
If you were registered for a class that was cancelled your class credit is automatically returned to your account.
If we are open our late cancellation policy remains in effect. As our policy states, we will make exceptions to our policy in emergency and delicate situations. If you know that inclement weather is coming please wait to sign up until you are sure that you will be able to attend class. We recommend that you sign up after you are certain you can make it to class. This will help you avoid a late cancellation charge which still applies during inclement weather.