Please read our studio policies carefully:
- Barre Chic reserves the right to cancel classes with less than 4 participants. We will notify registered participants by email.
- Sticky barre socks must be worn for all studio classes. Barre socks can be purchased in studio and we have clean loaner socks you can borrow if you forget your pair.
- Please bring clean indoor sneakers to change into for TRX classes. All shoes worn outside must be removed at the studio entrance. There is no time to clean the floors between classes, and people coming for mat classes appreciate clean floors.
- Please bring a yoga mat to all classes. You may lay your mat over our thick mats for Barre and Pilates, but our mats are not suitable for aerial and TRX classes, as they are too squishy for proper balance.
- No cell phone use during class.
- Participants must be at least 16 years old to attend all classes. All minors must have a paper release form signed by a parent or guardian.
- New clients please arrive 5-10 minutes early.
- All clients MUST arrive on time for class. Failure to arrive at class start time may result in an inability to attend class.
- Package sharing is not permitted. Each participant must have their own active pricing option.
- Water is available for $1.
- No glass containers.
- We provide cubbies (no lockers) for you personal belongings. We also have a changing room, but please be aware that we do not have shower facilities. We are not responsible for the loss or theft of any personal items.
- Please alert your instructor if you are pregnant or become pregnant.
- For aerial classes please remove all jewelry prior to attending class. This is for your safety and to prevent tears in the fabric.
- For aerial classes please do not wear any clothing that has snaps, hooks or zippers as this can tear the fabric.
- For aerial classes please arrive at least 10-15 minutes early as hammocks need to be rigged to your height. Failure to do so will result in the inability to attend class.
Your time is very valuable! So is that of our instructors. We therefore maintain a strict 12-hour cancellation policy for all classes and appointments. If you need to cancel your class reservation after the 12 hour mark, you will lose the class credit. If you must late-cancel, you will be charged the full amount of the class or service. This means that you will lose a class credit for classes, and unlimited packages will be charged $5 for a late cancel and $10 for an aerial late cancel.
Barre Chic reserves the right to cancel any class with an attendance of less than 4 guests or in the case of inclement weather. In the case of a cancelled class all guests will be notified via email no later than 2 hours prior to your class start time. If there is a late cancellation after the 2 hour mark we will credit your account with a "free class" or $5 credit for unlimited members. Free class offerings will be subject to a $10 cancellation fee for all participants. In the event of a genuine emergency, please contact the front desk for consideration.
Event and studio rental cancellation policy will be discussed upon booking.
Please note that our schedule is subject to change due the holidays, school vacation weeks and seasons.